PROCEDURE OF TRANSACTION CLOSING
The process of buying an house in Bulgaria is very simplified.
- Payment of deposit & signing a preliminary purchase agreement
- Payment of the rest of the amount through bank wire.
- Signing the title deed at a local notary.
Here is a list of documents, usually needed for the transfer of the ownership:
- Notary deed of the land on which the villa is built.
- Scheme of the purchased property.
- Actual tax evaluation of the property.
- Act of construction stage completion done by official authorities.
- Certificate of absence of 3rd parties claims issued by the Registry Agency (Property Register).
- The required package declarations by each side.
- POA in case that any of the parties can not be present at the signing in person.
- Last paid receipts for taxes, water, electricity, where applicable.
Victoria Residences prepares all the necessary documents for the final signing.
The solicitor prepares and sends the draft of the title deed to the buyer, for review and questions, at least 1-week prior of the date of signing.